Tuition Assistance Information
It is our mission to make Catholic education at St. Brendan Catholic School available and accessible to all families. We conduct a yearly evaluation of our tuition assistance applications. Families are able to apply for tuition assistance through the Archdiocese of Seattle's Fulcrum Foundation as well as our school's, Fr. Mike Schmitt Tuition Assistance grant. The deadline to apply is January 6th, 2023. Families are encouraged to apply for assistance through FACTS even after the deadline.
Fulcrum Foundation- Tuition Assistance Grants (TAP Grants)
Fulcrum TAP is a tuition assistance program for currently enrolled students attending Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle. Families must apply each year to qualify for a grant and all awards are based on financial need. For more information on the Fulcrum Foundation, go https://www.fulcrumfoundation.org/.
Father Mike Schmitt Tuition Assistance
Father Mike Schmitt Tuition Assistance is separate from the Fulcrum Foundation TAP Grant. Families are encouraged to apply each year.
Applying for Tuition Assistance Through FACTS
- Apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid.
- Parents may need to submit Federal income tax returns, W-2 forms, and other supporting documentation may be required.
- Pay a one time non refundable application fee of $35 per household.
- Applications are due January 6th, 2023.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply even after the deadline.