Student Learning Expectations
A St. Brendan Catholic School Student is:
An Active Catholic Who
- Engages in school liturgical and sacramental celebrations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Roman Catholic Faith.
- Treats others with dignity and respect.
- Exhibits Christian leadership qualities.
A Community Member Who
- Demonstrates respect for individual differences.
- Takes responsibility for his/her choices and resolves conflicts peacefully.
- Assists others in need within the school, parish, and global communities.
A Life-Long Learner Who
- Sets, plans, and achieves academic goals.
- Uses appropriate study skills, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates academic progress.
- Utilizes critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Uses technology to expand learning and communication.
- Communicates effectively through writing, speaking, and listening.