Extended Care provides a quiet study/reading/homework area, access to library materials and computers for school work, space for games and activities, outdoor play and access to playground, and ability to attend after-school programs on campus (only with a signed Release Form).There is a one-time enrollment through ProCare.
Days of Operation
NO PM EXTENDED SCHOOL ON THESE DAYS:
- First Day of School NO AM OR PM 09/07/22
- Preschool/Pre-K early dismissal at 11:30 am 09/08/22 and 09/09/22
- Friday before Christmas Break 12/16/22 - 12:45 pm dismissal
- Good Friday 04/07/23 - 12:00 pm dismissal
- Grandparents/Special Friends Day 05/19/23 - 12:00 pm dismissal
- Last Day of School 06/16/23 - 10:00 am dismissal
*Schedule subject to change
One time enrollment fee
$50 per student
Hourly fee for Extended School
$9.00 per hour calculated to the nearest minute
$25 per family and additionally per each 15-min increment
- All rates are per child. There are no multi-children or family discounts.
- Monthly totals are calculated based on the number of hours the student has attended.
- Extended Care billing cycles are the last day of the month. Parents will be billed through FACTS.
- You are responsible for ensuring your child has an afternoon snack. We are a nut free school.
- On early-release days, students in grades 5-8 will bring their own lunch.
- Students may leave for after-school activities that take place on school property ONLY when the parents have provided a signed Extended School Permission and Release Form. Extended Care is not responsible for transporting students to and from said activities. Students may not leave the school with only phone permission; the permission form must be faxed or emailed and needs to be written parental permission.
- Students may not bring toys from home or use any personal electronic devices including phones or tablets at any time during Extended Care unless at the discretion of the Extended Care Director.
- The Extended Care Infraction Form is to provide accountability for each child and their actions and keep parents notified of their child's behavior in Extended Care.
- If a child receives two (2) Infraction Forms they will be suspended from Extended Care for one (1) week. In the event that a child receives a third Infraction Form, they will not be allowed back to Extended Care.
- Student behavior and discipline issues are handled by the Extended Care Director/Staff under the direction of the School Principal. Director and Staff follow the discipline policies in the School Handbook.