St. Brendan Catholic Middle School Program cultivates an environment that is challenging, engaging, and collaborative. We work to instill in your child a strong moral center, character, integrity, and compassion and caring for others. Our Middle School program reinforces study skills and organizational strategies necessary for college preparatory High School success.
What differentiates St. Brendan Middle School from other schools are our high expectations, positive student-behavior, school safety, high level of parent involvement, dedicated faculty, and a learning environment infused with moral values.
The Middle School grades each have a homeroom and rotating classes. Our Departmentalized Program allows each instructor to teach in his or her area of strength. We limit student capacity to about 25 per classroom, which allows teachers to be able to seek out the passion and gifts of your child, as well as celebrate and foster those gifts.
Along with foundational coursework in Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts, students are offered specialty courses in Technology, Physical Education, Library, Music and Art. Religion is a core subject at St. Brendan Catholic School. At the middle school level, your child will gain a deeper knowledge of Catholic Church history and the Gospel. As well as, develop the intellectual, social, and spiritual qualities to serve their parish and civic communities.
We offer field trips and a variety of electives, which enhances your child's learning experience and applications. All of our students attend weekly Mass and together we continue growing in our faith and understanding of God's love. Our Student Council is open to Middle School Students. They coordinate, organize, and facilitate our school community projects, such as Blessing Bags for the Homeless, Diaper Bag Project, and Coat Drive.
The St. Brendan Middle School Advantage
- Academic excellence, exceeding state and Archdiocesan standards
- Daily religion classes and weekly all-school Mass
- Small class size enables an abundance of individual attention
- Regular interaction between grade levels promotes social skills, leadership skills, and self esteem
- Our graduates go on to excel in both public and private area high schools
- Strong sense of community and school spirit
- Catholic faith-formation program promotes service, kindness, and compassion