H.W. 4/13-4/16 (updated daily)
Homework for 3/29-4/2 (Updated Daily)
H.W. 3/22-3/26 (Updated Daily)
Homework for 3/15-3/19 (Updated Daily)
- Watch Mass at 8:30 – Please connect to the link in TEAMS
- Type out your Mass Reflection in TEAMS in the Religion Reflection section. Make sure to have at least 3 sentences.
- Math- Check your Progress pg 669-670
- Science: Test
- ELA: Finish your Super Six for Unit 5 (Week 1 – Nature Preserves pg 310 & Potatoes on Rooftops pg 313, Week 2-Living Green pg 313 & The Good Garden pg 341, Week 3- Parrots over Puerto Rico pg 335). *Remember, a summary should be about the stories you read…not a paragraph using the words you chose for your Super Six.
For example: This module was about plants and how growing food and different crops are important to people in all different environments. In the story, The Good Garden, we learned the importance of using Marigolds in flower beds to keep away the bugs that eat the crops. We also read that in cities, there are hydroponic farms, where plants are growing with the help of water and UV lamps….. and so on.
- If you didn’t finish your Scholastic News Worksheet or Word Parts from yesterday, you will need to have those finished as well to turn in on Monday.
Homework for 3/8-3/11 (Updated Daily)
Math- Complete pages 602 & 603 Review for ch 8 & Study for tomorrow's Ch 8 test. Studyguide is found on TEAMS in the math notebook section.
Homework for 3/1-3/5 (Updated Daily)
Homework for 2/22-2/26 (updated daily)
Homework for 2/17-2/19 (updated daily)
Homework for 2/8-2/12 (Updated Daily)
Homework for 2/1-2/5 (Updated Daily)
Homework for 1/25-1/29 (Updated daily)
Math: pgs 459-460