7th Grade - STUDY SKILLS Assignments
- Mrs. Brenda Fogliani
- 2021-2022 School Year
- 7th Grade
Welcome to the 7th Grade Study Skills Class!The focus this year is on STUDY SKILLSThe 7th-grade class will take place on Wednesdays from 8:30-9:15 during 2nd trimester in Mrs. Deehr's room starting December 15, 2021 to March 2, 2022.Weekly lessons in study skills, learning styles, goal setting, organization, time management, note-taking, writing skills, reading skills, memory skills, test-taking skills and tips, handling stress, etc.
No upcoming assignments.
Study Skills Homework due Wednesday, June 1st
(1) Complete worksheet pages 99 & 100
Homework - Learning Styles and Strategies - Website Review
(1) Research your 4 assigned websites on pages 46-49.
(2) Pick ONE to review in depth (your favorite one or one that you think is most beneficial) by completing pages 50 & 51.
(3) Your entire Learning Styles packet (including pages 50-51) will be collected at the beginning of class next Wednesday morning April 13th.
Homework due Wednesday, April 6th
(1) Complete worksheet page 40 on Learning Styles
Homework Week 3 - The Brain
(1) Subscribe to the Study Skills class webpage - as of 10:30 this morning, there are 6 students who still need to subscribe.
(2) Maintain a Study Skills section in your binder.
(3) Review all handouts from today's lesson on the Brain. READ PAGE 23 and prepare to report back next week on one thing you plan to improve to help optimize your brain function.
(4) Treat your brain well! Eat healthy food, drink 6-8 glasses of water each day, and get 8-9 hours of sleep each night this week.
Homework from Week 1 & 2
(1) Subscribe to the 7th Grade Study Skills class webpage on the St. Brendan School website. You will receive an email detailing the homework assigned each week.
(2) Create a Study Skills section for your binder to file all handouts for this class.
(3) Read and Review the syllabus (handed out last week) and the SOS Review handout (provided today) prior to filing in your binder.