Welcome to Pre-School (Three Years Old)
Welcome to the 2017-2018 Preschool school year at St. Brendan School.
My name is Samantha Deitch. I am so excited to be your Preschooler’s teacher! We are going to have such a fun year of learning!
Preschool Weekly News
June 12, 2018
• On Thursday, June 14th, Preschool is invited to come back to school for the annual Variety Show at 1:15PM! Preschool even has a special part in the show!! They are doing the Gummy Bear song with Pre-K. If you would like to come back to school for the show, know that your preschooler has the option to do the dance in front of the whole school! This is such a great way for all our talented students at St. Brendan to show their stuff!
• Please let me know if your child’s last day will be before the 14th. I want to make sure I have everything ready for them on their last day.
• Report cards will be sent home on Thursday, June 14th.
• Happy Father’s Day to all you awesome Dads!!
Thirty-Ninth week of school:
• This is it!! The last week of Preschool! Wow! Has this year gone by fast! We will spend it celebrating Jacob’s birthday, playing outside, singing songs, eating popsicles, drawing with chalk, blowing bubbles, weeding our garden, Field Day, and the Variety Show, It is going to be an awesome last week!
• I want to thank you all for such an amazing school year. I was truly blessed this year with this class. I couldn’t have asked for a better year. It was truly a joy to teach your children and I am so grateful to all of you for supporting your kids throughout the year. I’m not sure this class can ever be topped!!
6/14 – Field Day & Variety Show (Free Dress)
6/14 – Last Day of Preschool!
6/14 – Report Cards Sent Home
Don’t hesitate to ask questions!