Welcome to Pre-School (Three Years Old)
Welcome to the 2018-2019 Preschool school year at St. Brendan School.
My name is Samantha Deitch. I am so excited to be your Preschooler’s teacher! We are going to have such a fun year of learning!
Preschool Weekly News
Week of 5/28 – 5/31, 2019
• There is no school on Monday, May 27th, Memorial Day.
• Preschool will attend Mass with the school community on Friday, May 31st. Students need to be in full uniform. Please drop off at 8:25AM at the Preschool door.
• May reading logs are due Friday, May 31st.
• Wednesday, May 29th, is an early release at 2PM
• This is the last week to bring in items for the St. Vincent De Paul Drive. This is the time of year when there are no holiday’s and St. Vincent is running low on supplies. Please bring in non-perishable food items by May 30th. Thank you!
• I will be assessing your children the week of June 3rd for their final Preschool report card!
• Please let me know if you are planning to start your summer vacation early (before 6/14)! I want to make sure your child takes home everything from the classroom and give them their report card!
Thirty-sixth week of school:
-In Letterland, we will meet our LAST friend, Zig Zag Zebra, and her letter z. During the week we will work on being able to identify lowercase z by reading the story of Zig Zag Zebra, practice writing the letter, singing the letter song, and doing a craft.
-In Religion we will read “We Love God More and More” from our Stories of God’s Love curriculum. This is our last pamphlet of the school year! We’ll talk about God’s absolute love for us and how we can show him our love in our everyday activities. Then we’ll make a fun craft!
5/27 – No School – Memorial Day
5/29 – Early Release 2:00PM
5/31 – May Reading Logs Due
5/31 – Preschool at Mass
6/1-2 – Uniform Weekend
6/5 – First Wednesday Non-Uniform Day
6/7 – 3rd Trimester Ends/12:45 Dismissal
6/12 – Variety Show
6/14 – Report Cards
6/14 – Last Day of School – 10AM Dismissal – No PM extended care